1020 Lakeview Terrace
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis and Michael Kollosche
Sun 29 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
This property was sold 4 days post Auction by Marco De Vincentiis and Michael Kollosche
Method of Sale: Auction
Marketing Campaign: Social, Print and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 41
Number of Registered Bidders: 3
Days on Market: 42
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260 or Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Resort-Style Residence Overlooking Royal Pines Golf Course.
Peaceful and secure inside the exclusive Royal Pines Resort, this beautifully maintained house offers prime views of the golf course and a relaxed, resort-style way of life.
Surrounded by gardens atop a low-maintenance 581m2 block, the architecturally designed, two-storey residence has been tightly held by the same owner since its construction in 2009.
Bright and airy spaces capture golf course outlooks across a practical floor plan where subtle oriental influences play out across a refined black, white and grey colour palette and a tranquil Japanese garden.
One master suite is conveniently located on the ground floor, while the top floor hosts an alternative master along with two additional bedrooms and a sitting area. Full-length sliders facilitate natural light, breezes and indoor-outdoor flow from the open kitchen, dining and living spaces.
A covered entertaining area with built-in BBQ facilities is perfectly positioned looking out beyond a sparkling lap pool to the championship golf course. Grow your own produce in the vegetable garden, and park two cars and a buggy comfortably in three garage spaces.
Holding Foreign Investment Review Board approval, the safe and central Royal Pines Resort offers residents a strong sense of community, 24-hour security, and access to resort-style facilities.
- Well-maintained two-storey house fronting Royal Pines Golf Course
- Secure and prestigious location within gated Royal Pines Resort
- Tightly-held by one owner since being architecturally designed and built in 2009
- Solid concrete construction; minimalistic design with subtle oriental influences
- 11m lap pool overlooking the golf course
- Tranquil Japanese garden plus vegetable garden
- Covered entertaining area with built-in BeefEater BBQ, gas heater, non-slip tiles, ceiling fans, and weather screens
- Elevated entrance with golf course views, 6.4m slanted ceiling and rice paper film on door and window
- Open living, dining and kitchen has golf course views and outdoor access through full-length sliding doors
- Kitchen has Miele oven, microwave, integrated dishwasher, rangehood and three-burner induction cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops, and double sink with InSinkErator
- Built-in bar nook with wine storage and bar fridge space
- Ground-level master bedroom with Japanese garden view, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three upper-level bedrooms and a sitting area have balcony access; one of the bedroom's currently used as a multipurpose room is an alternative master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Another large upper-level bedroom used as office has provisions to be split into two bedrooms
- Additional bathroom and powder room
- Large laundry with storage and external drying court; second level laundry chute
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in all bathrooms and laundry
- Epoxy resin flooring in double garage and separate single garage with built-in work space and provisions for a large wine cellar
- Security system; fully fenced with gated side access
- Garden shed and 10,000L water tank
- Daikin ducted and split-cycle air conditioning throughout living and bedrooms
- 5kW solar power system
Centrally located within the gated Royal Pines Resort, this exclusive address offers privacy, peace of mind and proximity to key conveniences. Take a quick buggy ride for a day on the green at Royal Pines Championship Golf Course or to explore the five-star facilities of RACV resort including restaurants, cafes, tennis courts, a gymnasium and day spa. Gold Coast Regional Botanic Gardens are 3km away, while Benowa Gardens and Benowa Village are nearby. Drive 15 minutes to Emmanuel College, The Southport School, and St Hilda's School.
Relish security and golf course views within an exclusive resort – contact Marco De Vincentiis 0433 112 260 and Michael Kollosche 0411 188 815.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Golf Course Estate
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface
- Security System
- Council Rates - $1878.02 per year
- Strata Rates - $5355 per year