11 Meredith Drive
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Brad Coyne & Claire Dai
Mon 19 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Curated for contemporary living and entertaining, welcome to a modern masterpiece which showcases style, space and sophistication. Perched within the prestigious Golden Triangle, this north-facing waterfront residence presents impeccably. Set out over two levels and boasting 71 squares of perfection beneath high ceilings, you’ll relish the sleek kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, stainless-steel European appliances and a butler’s pantry. It overlooks a sprawling living and dining room framed by full-height windows and stackable glass doors to enhance the waterfront and skyline vistas, while also connecting seamlessly to the outdoors. Gather with guests in this scenic spot, which commands views of your private beach, pontoon, tranquil waterways and the Surfers Paradise cityscape.
Five bedrooms also feature in this functional and fluid floorplan, including four ensuited bedrooms upstairs. The master suite is an elegant oasis, incorporating a parent’s retreat zone, walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite and a balcony where you can soak up the stunning skyline views. The fifth bedroom, also with an ensuite, is tucked away downstairs to give guests a sense of seclusion. The house also features an office with library, home cinema with tiered seating and a twilight ceiling, an additional upper level family room and wet bar, triple garage and Sonos wireless integrated sound.
- Architectural 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom masterpiece on a 764m2 block, minutes from Main River;
- 71sq, 2-storey north-facing waterfront residence in the prestigious Golden Triangle precinct;
- Impeccably presented, with high ceilings and a functional and fluid floorplan;
- Sleek kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking, stainless-steel European appliances and butler’s pantry;
- Sprawling living and dining room framed by full-height windows and doors to enhance the waterfront and skyline vistas;
- Cinema with tiered seating, twilight ceiling and surround sound, plus upstairs family room and wet bar;
- Elegant master suite with a parent’s retreat zone, walk-in robe, deluxe ensuite and a waterfront balcony;
- Remaining bedrooms with modern ensuites and walk-in robes or built-in robes;
- Covered, north-to-water alfresco area with skyline and waterfront vistas;
- Large pool and spa, with Surfers Paradise cityscape views and easy-care landscaped surrounds;
- Private beach, pontoon on a sheltered waterway, electric gates and intercom;
- Office with library, triple garage, ducted air-conditioning and Sonos wireless integrated sound.
Situated close to all of the Gold Coast lifestyle amenities, you’re within easy reach of our famed golden beaches, Star Casino, and popular shopping mecca Pacific Fair. Elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda’s are within a 9km radius and the G-Link light rail is just over a kilometre away. Boating enthusiasts will also appreciate being 4 minutes from Main River, as well. This truly is a must-see that the whole family will love - act now and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $5151.26 per year