115 Johnsons Road
Sold By Kim Jones & Karin Heller
Tue 14 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Private hinterland retreat with sensational panoramas. Situated in the lush tropical hinterland of Byron Shire surrounded by three spring water creeks is this serene 25 acre private rainforest retreat with ultimate mountain panorama vistas.
This home gently moulds into the landscape in an elevated position and is wrapped with natural wildlife and nature reserves. Completely private, the property boasts exceptional Northeast aspect views across the valley and is bordered by the pristine mountain ranges of Nightcap National Park. It offers plenty of sunshine all year round and has a second cleared flat block and multiple terraced areas offering the astute buyer options to add a second dwelling, future investment, or hobby farm.
The timber character filled home offers low maintenance living with an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen space, main bedroom, split level reading room and separate bathroom, all co-joined by a sprawling breezeway spotted gum deck.
Offering a spray-free environment, environmentally friendly VOC paints, natural hardwoods, fruit and macadamia trees and a pristine never-ending spring water supply, this is the quintessential 'healthy' home. There is so much to explore, whether it's discovering a new walking trail, following the meandering creeks, birdwatching, or taking in the serenity of the sublime views.
This is a property for anyone opting for a natural lifestyle and a quieter pace. With some of Australia's most desirable holiday destinations, such as Byron Bay and Brunswick Heads, a short drive away, this is truly what you call the ultimate location for a healthy private lifestyle.
- Pristine rainforest acreage with North-east all year sunshine
- Elevated block with multiple terraces and additional one acre of flat land block for optional dwelling (STCA) backed to Nightcap National Park
- Delightful timber country house, complete with hardwood timber flooring, wood-panelled ceilings, abundant large windows for plenty of light and louvers for cross ventilation breeze -Open plan living, dining and kitchen zone that adjoins to expansive spotted gum deck through French wooden doors
- Loungeroom with potbelly fireplace and mountain views
- Established vegetable gardens and fruit trees including, macadamia, mango, avocado, pawpaw
- Outdoor wood barn for storage for equipment or animals
- Rock retaining walls and cut-out terraces with outdoor firepit on the ridge
- Three creeks run through the property, with a waterfall flowing during wet seasons
- 3000 Litre rainwater tank and additional permanent spring water supply
A short 20-minute drive to Mullumbimby town centre for restaurants and shopping, 10 minutes' drive to Wilsons Creek Public School, a seven-minute drive to Lilium Café, 35 minutes to Byron Bay, and 30 minutes to Brunswick Heads make this private piece of paradise still within access to mainstream life.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.