12 Rio Vista Boulevard
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Michael Kollosche
Tue 18 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Drawing in glimmering city skyline views across the water, the property is ideally positioned to enjoy the morning sun and gentle evening breezes.
The solid single-level house is primed for a new owner to build a prestigious waterfront residence or undertake a stylish renovation. It offers exciting opportunity to create a luxurious and modern masterpiece in the 'Golden Triangle' precinct.
A practical layout has the main living and dining spaces, along with the master bedroom, overlooking the water, while two additional bedrooms are located towards the rear of the home.
Orientated East, this 728m2 block captures incredible Surfers Paradise to Broadbeach skyline and hinterland views and benefits from 16.6m/54.5ft of sandy beach water frontage being less than 400m to the main river. The only bridge is main river is 2.8m/9.18ft at highest astronomical tide.
The 'Golden Triangle' is made up of only 10 streets and is renowned for its generous block sizes, wide canal frontages, preferred aspects and proximity to Broadbeach and Main River.
- Single-level family home on 728m2 block in the coveted 'Golden Triangle'
- Prime East orientated block with 16.6m/54.5ft of water frontage and exceptional skyline views
- Original residence with the potential to renovate or build a luxurious dream home
- Large rear patio captures wide water and skyline vistas
- Kitchen connects to a generous living and dining room
- Master bedroom with water views, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms located at the rear of the house, serviced by a main bathroom
- Laundry features powder room, sink, built-in cabinetry and outdoor access
- Single car garage with additional off-street parking for two cars
Located in one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after postcodes, Broadbeach Waters spoils you with easy access to golden beaches, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, plus the boutique shops, cafes and restaurants of vibrant Broadbeach. This property sits within the catchment for Surfers Paradise State School and Merrimac State High School, while elite schools are within easy reach.
Contact Michael Kollosche on 04111 888 15.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $4280 per year
- Water Rates - $4140 per year