12 Wau Avenue
Runaway Bay 4216
Sold By Matt Lanyon
Mon 22 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Architectural Perfection with Bridge Free Access to Broadwater. Architectural artistry has a new benchmark with this pinnacle of luxury perfection. Anchored on deep water mooring with bridge free access to the beautiful Broadwater, this brand new modern marvel has been master built, with no-expense-spared quality throughout. The ultimate family entertainer, multiple living and dining zones grace each level, with bifold doors dissolving the barriers between indoors and out for a seamless flow. Create a feast for guests in the gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, and dine under a spectacular 6.2m void or waterfront on the expansive modwood deck that trims the home. Fun in the sun continues with the plunge pool and private deck, plus a perfect set-up for boating enthusiasts. Full drive through access from the street to the boat ramp is on hand, plus your 15m pontoon with 15amp power, 3 phase power, town and tank water can accommodate up to a stunning 65ft vessel.
Opulence continues in the five ensuited bedrooms, four of which await as you ascend the lustrous blackbutt timber stairs, bordered by an Italian stone feature wall. Wake each day to water views which linger behind the oversized windows, with contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe complementing this deluxe offering. Bedroom five is downstairs, complete with water views and ensuite, along with a home office, sixth bathroom and extra wide double garage.
- Master built to perfection with no expense spared and luxury features throughout;
- 781m2 block with approx. 24m of deep waterfrontage and bridge free access to the beautiful Broadwater;
- Gourmet kitchen with AEG Premium appliances including multifunction oven, warming drawer, induction cooktop, integrated rangehood and semi-integrated dishwasher;
- Butler's pantry with dual sink, 2nd fridge position, dish-draw dishwasher and easy access direct from garage;
- Multiple entertaining areas indoors and out, with bifold doors for seamless, integrated living and dining;
- Lounge room with custom cabinetry, media rooms on each level, wet bar plus dining area beneath 6.2m void;
- All five bedrooms are generously sized and feature modern ensuites with full height vitreous tiling, Quantum Quartz vanities and frameless shower screens;
- Superb, spacious master suite with large picture windows to frame water views, walk-in robe, light-filled ensuite and a balcony for soaking in spectacular sunsets;
- Three more upstairs bedroom suites and one ground floor suite, plus a home office and 6th bathroom;
- Full length waterfront modwood deck plus enclosed BBQ alfresco area with waterproof, high-grade solid laminate, sink and gas hook-up, roll down blind and aluminium shutters;
- Tiled concrete plunge pool with saltwater chlorinator and light plus private, protected deck;
- 15m pontoon for up to 65ft boat, with 15amp power, 3 phase power, town and tank water, security lighting;
- 3m boat ramp with drive through access from the street;
- High ceilings: 3.2m downstairs, and 3m upstairs and a 6.2m foyer;
- Feature blackbutt cladding plus Italian stone feature tiled walls to exterior and interior walls;
- Blackbutt polished flooring to entry, cinema and office plus Western red cedar-stained feature ceiling;
- Extra-wide double garage and secure off-street parking and a 2000L water tank with pump;
- Air-conditioned, security camera system, intercom, and back to base security alarm;
- Dual laundry chutes, abundance of storage, data and TV points throughout;
- Fully insulated with louvre and sliding windows with stainless security screens;
- Marine-grade roofing and gutters, 11kW solar system, 300L solar hot water system.
Tucked away in a much-loved community and street, this is the only brand new build you'll find in the area. It's also supremely central, with Runaway Bay Shopping Centre a quick five minute walk and St. Francis Xavier Primary School two minutes by foot. You'll be able to enjoy the delights of Paradise Point with a quick five minute car trip and it's only 15 minutes drive into the heart of Surfers Paradise. Experience the luxury and modern grandeur of this true trophy home for yourself – arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $4820 per year
- Water Rates - $909 per year