124 Edinburgh Road
Benowa Waters 4217
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Sun 10 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Timeless in style and grand in size, this magnificent Main River residence is a showcase of elegance. Nestled on a peaceful and prestigious street, on a 994m2 allotment and with 22m of deep waterfrontage, this east-facing property is designed with large scale living and entertaining in mind. Floor to ceiling windows frame the wide water views from the formal lounge, fitted with a fireplace and buffet bar, while a sunlit dining area sits next to the designer kitchen. With Miele appliances, an island prep bench and mini butler's pantry, it makes catering a breeze. Take the party outdoors to the alfresco area to host guests in the shadows of the city skyline, with an oversized infinity edge pool glistening in the background. Cool off here, soothe your stress in the spa or take your boat onto the open waters with a pontoon on site. You're also spoilt with the rare addition of a large boat shed and ramp, a commodity that can no longer be built today.
A sweeping staircase whisks you upstairs to four of the five spacious bedrooms, complemented gleaming timber floors as well as river or hinterland views. Expansive windows in the master suite showcase the glittering city skyline, with the softening curves of a 3.6m feature ceiling crowning this space. There's also a large dressing room and marble ensuite with sunken spa, with all the remaining upper level rooms with walk-in or built-in robes, serviced by a main bathroom with separate toilet. Guests enjoy privacy with a bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and built-in robe downstairs, with a powder room plus an executive office with storage also on the lower level.
- Timeless east-facing Main River residence on a peaceful and prestigious street;
- 994m2 block overlooking a wide river bend and with 22.1m of deep waterfrontage;
- Grand 5.3m foyer with a sweeping staircase to the upper level with pristine polished timber floors;
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances, island prep bench and butler's pantry;
- Light-filled dining area overlooking water vistas and with access to the alfresco terrace;
- Formal lounge with fireplace and buffet bar, wrapped in full-height glass to frame water views;
- Stunning master suite framed by wide water and skyline views with a curved 3.6m feature ceiling, walk-in robe, marble ensuite with sunken bath;
- Three more supersized bedrooms upstairs, serviced by an elegant main bathroom;
- Guest suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and built-in robe downstairs;
- Powder room plus an executive office with storage;
- Sunny alfresco terrace, pontoon, boat ramp and large scale boat shed with winch and water tank;
- Tiled infinity edge pool and separate spa plus lower level yard with astro-turf and skyline views;
- Large laundry, ducted and split-system air-conditioning and vacumaid;
- Ample storage throughout the house including under the stairs;
- Automated double garage and ample secure off-street parking.
Nestled in a tranquil, tree-lined street, with no-through traffic, this best kept secret in waterfront living is within 8km of the famous beaches, shopping and dining of Surfers Paradise. Elite private and public schools are all close by, along with Pindara Private Hospital and local shops, services and cafes of Benowa Gardens. The next enticing chapter of your life awaits with this stunning waterfront home - arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops