13 Neptune Court
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold by Ryan Ward & Daniel Sharp
Fri 8 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
A showcase of modern Australian style beckons in prestigious Paradise Waters with this luxe family-friendly residence. Boasting a commanding canal-front position, with skyline vistas and adjacent to Ewan Batt Park (which feels like an extension of your own backyard!), step inside and savour the contemporary elegance that awaits. Blessed with high ceilings and flawless finishes throughout, enjoy the multiple light-filled living and dining zones, while movie nights are made exceptional with the home theatre with large screen, projector and surround sound.
Entertain with ease thanks to the wet bar and gourmet kitchen with acclaimed appliances, with your choice to dine indoors or outside by the water, overlooking the heated saltwater pool and Surfers Paradise skyline. Boaties, you're catered for too with a pontoon with power, water and jet ski landing pad, plus the 7-car basement garage includes a boat shed area with automatic door, opening onto the riverfront.
The luxury of space and style continues with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms (all with neutral toned floor-to-ceiling tiles) as well as two home offices. Upstairs, the sophisticated master suite is a sanctuary of calm, with water views, a dressing room, spa ensuite and balcony access. Three more upper-level bedrooms are generously sized, with access to ensuites and walk-in robes, while a ground floor guest suite features its own private entry, walk-in robe and ensuite. Each floor also presents with an office with the option to convert the upstairs study into a 6th bedroom.
- Modern Australian waterfront masterpiece in a prestigious Paradise Waters cul-de-sac;
- Next door to Ewan Batt Park – feels like an extension of your own backyard;
- Impeccably presented, with oversized tiles downstairs, dark hardwood upstairs;
- High ceiling, including a 7.9m foyer, plus repainted inside and out in crisp white tones;
- Gourmet kitchen with integrated Miele dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine, integrated Sub Zero fridge/freezer, walk-in pantry and oversized oven with gas cooktop;
- Two light-filled lounge and dining zones (one with gas fireplace), with bifold doors to alfresco area;
- Elevated library area with custom, built-in cabinetry plus a separate elegant wet bar and wine area;
- Basement level home movie theatre with large screen, projector and surround sound;
- Sophisticated master suite with water views, dressing room, spa ensuite and balcony;
- Three more spacious upper-level bedrooms, with access to ensuites and walk-in robes;
- Ground floor guest suite with private entry, walk-in robe, ensuite with bath, double vanity, garden views;
- Ground floor office with custom cabinetry and ensuite plus upstairs office could be a 6th bedroom;
- All six bathrooms in neutral taupe/charcoal floor-to-ceiling tiles;
- Waterfront alfresco terrace with heated pool and skyline views;
- Pontoon with power, water and jet ski landing pad - newly dredged;
- 7 car basement garage with Tesla car charger and boat shed area with automatic door onto the riverfront;
- Glass-encased gym with its own air con, water and TV in basement plus handyman's tool bench and storage;
- Large solar power system with facility to add Tesla powerwall for backup power;
- Walk-in wine cellar or mud room;
- Strong neighbourhood watch and optional neighbourhood watch organised private security patrols.
Located in one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive residential enclaves, within 10 minutes of elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's, it's a 3 minute walk to convenience stores and cafes or indulge in a 15 minute stroll to Macintosh Island parklands and beyond to golden beaches. While you're here, sample the delights of vibrant Tedder Ave eateries or take advantage of Surfers Paradise bars, shops, restaurants and cafes, under 2.5km away. Ample public transport awaits nearby too, with the G-Link Main Beach Station connecting to St Hilda's School, Griffith University, Pacific Fair and Australia Fair. Reward yourself with this modern residence of distinction – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold at auction. QLD legislation prohibits an agent offering a price guide to buyers for properties being sold by auction (as this can influence (intentionally or not) the eventual sale price of the property and be misleading to consumers if the final price is significantly higher or lower). A misleading price guide may breach rules about bait advertising. The maximum penalty for giving false or misleading information is $10 million for a corporation and $500,000 for an individual. For these reasons, Kollosche do not publish any price guides for potential bidders. However, if approved by the seller the agent may provide potential bidders with a list of comparable sales. To help you with your market research and recent sales in the area, please see the below sales and the comparative market analysis (CMA).
Disclaimer: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Water Front