15 Cleland Crescent
Broadbeach Waters 4218
North Facing Double Block, Main River Modern Masterpiece
Thu 23 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
The epitome of exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional design beckons with this modern industrial masterpiece. Nestled on a sprawling 1,176m2, north-to-water double block, with approximately 30.5 metres of frontage, and designed by BDA Architects and brought to life by award-winning builder Austen Ritchie, it's your turn to indulge in 821m2 of unrivalled luxury living and entertaining. Superior features include a gourmet kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, dual ovens and a butlers pantry, a temperature-controlled wine cellar, media room, gym and a living room without equal. Showcased by dramatic 18-foot ceilings, a stone-clad fireplace and floor to ceiling expanses of glass, it integrates effortlessly with the outdoors, where a bespoke concrete beam with inset strip lighting, borders this captivating alfresco space, complete with built-in outdoor kitchen, solar heated pool and spa plus a panoramic outlook towards the glittering Gold Coast skyline.
Five generously sized ensuited bedrooms all with walk-in robes also await. The master suite occupies its own dedicated wing, with a marble ensuite, vast walk-in robe and sunny, waterfront balcony with unrivalled Main River views, also overlooking the lush, tiered gardens and pontoon.
- 821m2 modern industrial masterpiece on a sprawling 1,176m2, north-to-water block;
- Designed by BDA Architects, with striking stone and timber facade plus approximately 30.5 metres of water frontage;
- Brought to life by Austen Ritchie, winner of Queensland Master Builders House of the Year 2017, plus multiple accolades;
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized island bench, integrated Miele appliances, dual ovens and a butlers pantry;
- Dramatic 18-foot ceiling in the living room, plus floor to ceiling glass and stone-clad fireplace;
- Dining room with easy access to the 2,000 bottle temperature-controlled wine cellar and alfresco areas;
- Secluded master suite sanctuary occupies its own wing, with walk-in robe, marble ensuite, private study, waterfront terrace and superb skyline views;
- Four remaining bedrooms all feature elegant ensuites and walk-in robes;
- Enviable Main River alfresco area including a covered terrace with built-in outdoor kitchen plus open air entertaining zone;
- Solar heated pool and spa, framed by ModWood deck and tropical gardens;
- 14-metre x 3.5-metre pontoon with dry dock for jet skis or smaller watercraft;
- Lush, tiered lawns, herb gardens, under house storage, two-car garage, tandem carport and off-street parking for four cars;
- Media room, gym, powder room, laundry, electronic blinds, heated floors and louvre windows;
- Ducted air-conditioning, water filtration, bore water and security installed;
- Sought-after residential enclave, close to Star Casino, Pacific Fair, beaches, schools and cafes.
Positioned in a sought-after residential enclave, close to Star Casino, Pacific Fair, beaches, schools and cafes, this modern industrial masterpiece represents an exquisite new high standard in living and entertaining. Arrange your inspection with Michael Kollosche or Ryan Ward today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fire Place