16/125 Albatross Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold by Jay Helprin & Michael Kollosche
On the market for the first time in 20 years, this beachfront apartment in a well-kept boutique building offers front row access to the ultimate Gold Coast lifestyle.
A North-East aspect delivers a wide ocean vista spanning Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise that can never be built out. Open plan living and dining flows onto a beachfront balcony with direct ocean views, the perfect setting for your morning coffee or sunset drinks.
Sea breezes flow through a functional kitchen overlooking the ocean while main living and bedrooms enjoy views of the coastline, sparking city lights and the hinterland. Set on the edge of Hedges Avenue, the location offers proximity to the beach, cafes and conveniences.
- Absolute beachfront position in a prestigious postcode
- Uninterrupted ocean views that can't be built out
- Direct access to a patrolled section of beach
- Beachfront balcony with panoramic coastline views
- An open plan living and dining area features Carrara marble flooring, electric blinds, an ocean outlook and balcony access
- Kitchen is fitted with a four-burner electric cooktop, Gaggenau oven, wine storage, and double sink with InSinkErator
- Bedrooms have durable timber flooring, ceiling fans, built-in robes, block-out blinds and ensuites (master with built-in bath)
- Carrara marble floor and wall tiles are a standout feature in the bathrooms
- The spacious master bedroom could be converted into a second living area or two bedrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing in the master bedroom opens up a wraparound ocean to hinterland view, with mature Norfolk pines providing privacy to the north
- The second bedroom has a private balcony with hinterland views
- Laundry and hallway storage
- Secure intercom access to the building
- One secure basement car space and a storage cage
- Albatross North Apartments has an onsite manager and residents enjoy use of a heated beachfront pool, covered BBQ and dining pavilion, secure lawns and landscaped gardens
Nestled on the edge of Hedges Avenue and directly opposite a patrolled beach, this apartment is within walking distance of local favourites The Milkman's Daughter and Mexicali, and less than 1km from Nobbys Beach Surf Life Saving Club. Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, The Star Casino and the benefits of neighbouring Broadbeach and Nobbys Beach are close by.
Move in, invest with income or secure as a lock and leave holiday escape, enquire or inspect now through Michael Kollosche 0411 188 815 or Jay Helprin 0407 894 775.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
16/125 Albatross Avenue Mermaid Beach