167 Old Burleigh Road 'The Voyager Resort'
Sold by Adam Grbcic, Tony Grbcic & Simon Worthington
Mon 19 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Broadbeach's most iconic development opportunity.
The Court appointed Admin Trustees have engaged Tony Grbcic, Adam Grbcic and Simon Worthington from Kollosche to market The Voyager Resort, situated at 167 Old Burleigh Road, Broadbeach.
Located within the one of the most desirable and liveable precincts on the Gold Coast, this iconic property provides an exciting redevelopment opportunity which captures direct and unobstructed ocean views, stretching from Coolangatta to the Seaway and The Spit.
Key Site Attributes:
- Corner position (Old Burleigh Road and Elizabeth Avenue)
- Land size: 2,070m²
- Existing Improvements: Hotel/Resort (Currently trading as The Voyager Resort)
- Tenure: The Property is being sold Vacant Possession and therefore there are no long-term leases in place
- Uninterrupted and never to be built-out position
The Voyager Resort, built in the mid-1980's, comprises a well maintained and presented 16-level building, which offers:
- 62 x one-bedroom apartments
- Two levels of basement parking
- Communal facilities include an in-ground pool, spa, sauna, tennis court, games room and barbecue facilities.
- The opportunity for a strong-holding income, by either renting on a long-term rental, or short-term accommodation basis.
The location is irreplaceable, making it the ideal location for developers and international hotel operators to take advantage of a beachside site which is in the heart of the Broadbeach retail and entertainment precinct. The site is within close proximity to all major services and infrastructure, including:
- Across the road from Patrolled Beaches, Pratten Park and Kurrawa Surf Club
- 800m to Gold Coast Convention Centre
- 700m to Gold Coast Light Rail, Broadbeach North
- 750m to The Star Casino
- 100m from The Oasis Shopping Centre & 1km from Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
The Voyager is only a short stroll away from many popular restaurants including but not limited to;
- Social Eating House & Bar
- Mamasan Kitchen & Bar
- The Lucky Squire
- Broadbeach Tavern
- Elk Espresso
- Mario's Italian Restaurant
- The Loose Moose Tap & Grill House
Key Town Planning Information:
- Local Council: Gold Coast City
- Zone: Centre Zone
- Height: Unlimited
- Residential Density: RD8 (1 bedroom per 13m² of net site area)
This is an opportunity for a savvy land banker, an investor seeking to reposition and generate a strong yield, or a developer to create a legacy development.
It is unlikely that an opportunity of this magnitude, location and aspect will ever come available again in Broadbeach or surrounding suburbs.
Please contact either Tony Grbcic, Adam Grbcic or Simon Worthington for more information or access to the Due Diligence Drive.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System