19 Sheridan Park Avenue
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Brand New Provincial Home in the Golden Triangle
Sat 21 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
A rare opportunity to stake your claim in the best canal street in Broadbeach Waters has arrived. This brand new, exceptionally elegant residence with its classic design and multiple open living spaces promises the epitome of a luxury Gold Coast lifestyle. One of only 12 east-facing homes in this sought-after Golden Triangle location, the property has a striking street presence - standing proud at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac. Featuring a fabulous open-plan living area with a formal and informal lounge, formal dining and a stylish kitchen with black Caesarstone benches and butler's pantry, the stage is set for effortless entertaining or a welcome retreat for that much-needed time out. A solid timber stackable door connects the indoors to the outdoor terrace and deck, where you can enjoy the cool breezes coming off the water, relax by the pool with friends, drinks and a BBQ and take in the view of the city skyline and hinterland in the distance.
A distinguished, curved staircase carries you upstairs to the oversized, sophisticated master bedroom with a private, riverside terrace, double walk-in robe and luxurious ensuite with the home's signature black stone finishes. The remaining four bedrooms are also spacious, all with walk-in robes and ensuites with full-height tiling. At the end of a wide hallway, another open living space, perfect for a rumpus, games area or guest lounge awaits, with a second area downstairs ideal as a study or media room. The use of colour and space in the design of this property offers a distinctively cohesive feel - one of togetherness, class and calm.
- Brand new and exceptionally elegant 554m2 residence with skyline and hinterland views;
- 760m² east-facing block with 18.1m/59.4ft waterfrontage the best canal street in Broadbeach Waters;
- Immaculately presented with timeless interiors and high ceilings (3m downstairs and 2.7m upstairs);
- Designer kitchen with butler's pantry, Caesarstone benches and stainless steel appliances;
- Light-filled and spacious informal and formal lounge and dining options;
- Study/media room downstairs, and a second media/games/rumpus upstairs;
- 5 generous bedrooms, all with stylish ensuites and walk-in robes plus a separate powder room;
- Oversized, sophisticated master suite with waterfront terrace, walk-in robe and ensuite with stone finishes;
- Glass-framed pool, timber deck with BBQ and outdoor dining plus low maintenance, landscaped gardens;
- Walk-in linen closet, laundry with outdoor access, double garage with indoor and exterior access;
- Security cameras and My Air App-Controlled ducted air-conditioning;
- FIRB eligible.
From excellent restaurants and cafes to beaches, shopping, boating adventures, parks, sports, schools and Star Casino, this desirable home is close to everything you could want. So, if you're searching for a residence made for entertaining in style and classic, yet comfortable living, you've just met your match. Book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.