2/3531-3533 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
Sold by Michael Kollosche & Harry Kakavas
Wed 4 May
Please contact agent for further details
New York Style Glamour Meets Absolute Beach Front Luxury.
Reminiscent of an upscale New York luxury apartment, with the romanticism of bold prints and colours paired with vintage touches, absolute beachfront apartment in sought-after Sea will instantly impress. Perched in Main Beach's most desirable address and spanning the entire 2nd floor, it boasts no expense spared finishes and flawless style. Uninterrupted ocean panoramas greet you, with expansive 3m floor to ceiling windows perfectly framing these endless views. Stretching enticingly towards the horizon and up and down the coastline, they ensure you feel a strong connection to the glorious beach before you.
Glamour shimmers throughout the interiors, most notably in the open plan living, dining and kitchen zone. An antique style smoked mirror feature wall adds drama and intrigue, with pristine herringbone hardwood flooring and a gas fireplace for cosy warmth. The gourmet kitchen is a first class culinary affair, fitted with top-of-the-range Gaggenau appliances, a Vintec wine fridge, walk-in pantry and a Liebherr integrated fridge/freezer. Indulge in an alfresco dinner on the generously-sized beachfront terrace, while the three spacious bedrooms are elegant sanctuaries you'll relish retiring to. In the master suite, fall asleep to the rhythm of the ocean, with opulent extras including his and hers walk-in robes plus a marble ensuite with spa and dual showers.
- Full floor, absolute beachfront apartment in 'Sea': boutique Bayden Goddard designed building;
- 2nd floor setting with a seamless connection to the beachfront and one of only 7 luxury apartments;
- Upscale New York style glam interiors, paired with the romanticism of bold prints and colours;
- Full-height 3m floor to ceiling windows perfectly frame uninterrupted Pacific Ocean and beach views;
- Gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-range Gaggenau appliances, Vintec wine fridge, walk-in pantry, integrated dishwasher, Liebherr integrated fridge and soft close cabinetry;
- Vintage style smoked mirror feature wall in the open plan lounge with gas fireplace, opens onto a beachfront terrace;
- Separate media room plus a dining area encased in full-height glass and offering beachfront views;
- Spacious master suite with deck access, ocean views, his and hers walk-in robes plus a marble ensuite with spa and dual showers;
- Bedrooms two and three with walk-in robes, private balconies and elegant ensuites;
- Expansive terrace wraps around the apartment to offer ample oceanfront entertaining;
- Study, powder room, CBUS home automation, remote blinds, laundry with drying courtyard;
- Two side by side carparks in a secure basement with storage;
- Direct access from the building to patrolled beach.
Main Beach is one of the most sought-after suburbs on the Gold Coast right now and at Sea you'll reap the rewards of this superb location. Take advantage of being a short stroll to the village atmosphere of Tedder Avenue cafés, shops and restaurants as well as the Southport Yacht Club and Surf Club. Designer shopping and dining destination Marina Mirage is close by too, along with Macintosh Island Parklands. Just 25km from the Gold Coast Airport, secure an absolute beachfront, lock-and-leave lifestyle or luxury investment. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Open Fire Place
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Beach Front
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Lift Installed
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $7245 per year
- Strata Rates - $47754.12 per year