20 Sunset Boulevard
Surfers Paradise 4217
Auction On Site, Saturday 16 March at 10:00am
Explore the potential of this prime Main River property, where an original two-level house is primed to be improved or replaced.
The 554m2* property holds 18m* of frontage to a wide stretch of Main River, and promises an enviable, walk-about-town lifestyle in proximity to patrolled surf and eclectic amenities.
Multiple living areas, two kitchens and five bedrooms are spread across the home's two levels, with external access to each creating the possibility for dual living. Its solid brick and concrete construction offers the foundation for a modern renovation.
The lagoon-style swimming pool is sure to be appreciated through the warmer months. A boat shed and ramp facilitate easy access to Main River and only one bridge sits between the property and open water.
For those wanting to explore the site's full potential, the current residence could make way for a brand-new trophy home or, alternatively, a pair of luxurious villas that would generate a lucrative return for a developer.
- Main Highlights: 554m2* property with 18m* Main River frontage
- Two-level, solid brick construction with suspended concrete slab
- Prime position close to amenities and with only one bridge to open water
- Opportunity to renovate, rebuild or develop with brand-new duplexes or villas
- External access to second floor facilitates dual living
- Boat shed and boat ramp; fully tiled, lagoon-style pool
- Large partially-covered entertaining area overlooking the water
- Multiple balconies with a range of water and city skyline views
- Main living and dining area has water outlook and access to outdoor entertaining
- Two kitchens, one on each level, with an oven, cooktop, rangehood and double sink
- Upper-level family and dining room has vaulted ceiling, water view and adjoining sunroom with balcony
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, two with an ensuite
- Additional Bedroom/Office with access to large deck
- Main bathroom features built-in bath, shower, sink and separate toilet
- Two laundries, one on each level
- Single garage; gated driveway provides additional secure parking
- Gated pedestrian access
- Split-cycle air conditioning
Set in a prestigious pocket of Surfers Paradise, this address offers easy access to Main River and key city conveniences. Sunset Boulevard Park is within a short stroll, while the beach and Surfers Paradise Surf Life Saving Club are 1.4km. The heart of Surfers Paradise, which offers a choice of shopping, dining and entertainment attractions, is less than 1.5km. Families will appreciate proximity to highly regarded private schools, including The Southport School and St Hilda's School, both of which are within 6km. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby, facilitating easy travel north or south.
Secure a versatile opportunity in a coveted Main River position – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 or Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
20 Sunset Boulevard Surfers Paradise