22 Eagle Avenue
Burleigh Waters 4220
Sold By Eoghan Murphy & Michael Kollosche at Auction
Mon 27 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Striking Contemporary Masterpiece In The Heart Of Burleigh Heads. Perched on a prominent corner in the beautiful Burleigh Heads sits 'The Eagle House', an outstanding two-level residence architecturally designed by Justin Humphrey and built by Burleigh Constructions.
Be the first to relish in this newly constructed modern masterpiece with spacious living zones and playful features that blend with unique curvatures and thoughtful touches to create bright, engaging spaces.
Entertain on an outdoor alfresco timber decking with inbuilt BBQ and bar fridge overlooking manicured landscaped lawns and garden, open the floor to ceiling sliding glass doors to extend the party back into the open plan kitchen lounge and dining room.
Gather family and friends under the stars on amphitheatre style seats around an open fire pit or take a dip in the sun-drenched private luxury pool space.
An upstairs second lounge is the perfect parent retreat with a unique steel perforated bridge that connects the oversized primary bedroom with a luxury ensuite.
Every tiny detail of this home has been thought over with meticulous precision, it's a property not to be missed.
- Large island bench with Caesarstone Raw Concrete bench-top
- Pitt cooktop four-burner gas stove, Qasair 90cm range-hood and Miele electric oven
- Kitchen with flush mounted Franke double granite sink and Galliano pulldown mixer
- Two Fisher & Paykel integrated dishwashers and double Fisher & Paykel integrated fridge and freezer
- Custom made integrated bench seat with Mokun Nullabor birch waterproof upholstery
- Artusi built-in BBQ and roasting hood with Artusi 119L integrated bar fridge
- North facing sun-drenched outdoor pool with timber decking
- Downstairs study or work from home space
- Oversized primary bedroom with ensuite
- Primary ensuite with dual Concrete Nation hand basins and bath, rain shower head, skylight and separate toilet
- Three other upstairs bedrooms with 100 percent wool Montrose carpet, inbuilt cabinetry, ceiling fans with light
- Upstairs bathroom with dual basins, rain shower-head, bath and separate toilet
- Upstairs second lounge with extended sitting area, skylight, inbuilt cabinetry
- Landscaped garden and lawns and elevated wrap-around second-story outdoor garden, fully irrigated with 11 zones
- Landscape design by JSW Landscapes & Design
- Laundry with access to the outdoor drying area, dual washer and dryer space and Memo sink
- Ducted aircon throughout
- Furniture on display, available to purchase through Interior Designers, Kira & Kira
About the area….
Located in Burleigh Heads, one of the Gold Coast's most sought-after suburbs. Enjoy the tranquillity of a low traffic street with only a short walk to James Street, Burleigh Heads point, popular cafes, restaurants and shops and approximately 200 metres to Burleigh Heads State School.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $3266 per year
- Water Rates - $302.56 per quarter