28 Wyuna Street
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Claire Dai
Thu 1 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Renovated Waterfront Residence with Dual Living Opportunity. Capitalise on a canal-front lifestyle with this enticing Broadbeach Waters property opportunity. Impeccably presented and nestled next to parklands on a 944m2 block, this home also promises dual living, with a fully self-contained, light and airy granny flat located in a privately accessed upper-level setting.
The main house, which spans a single level, boasts four bedrooms, including a spacious master bedroom with air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and an updated luxury ensuite. Three more bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with full-height tiling plus an office ensures you can work from home with ease. However, it's the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone with a seamless flow to the outdoors that will impress you most. Cook up a feast in the modern kitchen with induction cooktop, stone island and walk-in pantry and retreat to the expansive waterfront timber deck to enjoy a meal with family or friends. Here, with a sandy beach and a tiled swimming pool, you have at your fingertips all you need to enjoy the feeling of an endless summer.
- Impeccably presented, canal-front family home with dual living opportunity;
- Nestled next to parklands on a 944m2 block with dual street access;
- Modern kitchen with stone island, induction cooktop and a walk-in pantry;
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area that flows onto a waterfront alfresco timber deck;
- Spacious master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and an updated luxury ensuite;
- Three more bedrooms, serviced by a family bathroom with full-height tiling;
- 1 bed, 1 bath fully self-contained granny flat bedroom with private entry, kitchen, living and dining zone plus a sunny deck with skyline views;
- Granny flat can rent for $300 p.w or enjoy dual living for multi-generational families;
- Expansive waterfront timber deck, sandy beach and a tiled swimming pool;
- Home office, double garage and dual carport, with water tank, established gardens and spacious lawn;
- Repainted, with new floors and timber deck.
Positioned in a peaceful and central location, make the most of being only (approx.) 5 minutes drive from beautiful Broadbeach with its cafes, bars, restaurants, shops, parks and golden beaches. A range of sought after private and public schools are within easy reach, plus take advantage of Pacific Fair and Star Casino being just a few minutes away. If you've longed to live a canal-front home in Broadbeach Waters, make this a must-see. Arrange your inspection today.
Open Homes and Auctions are scheduled to proceed subject to the Queensland Government mandated lock down.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $3022.32 per year