3/3531-3533 Main Beach Parade
Main Beach 4217
Sold by Michael Kollosche & Harry Kakavas
Mon 18 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
A panoramic ocean vista, first-class finishes and all the trappings of Gold Coast living on the doorstep make for an intoxicating combination in Main Beach's boutique building, Sea.
Enjoying an absolute beachfront position, Sea affords the kind of life where a daily ocean dip, coffee on Tedder Avenue and dinner at Marina Mirage will be part of your weekly routine.
This third floor sky home is one of only seven full-floor apartments designed by architect Bayden Goddard in a fashion which captures the upmarket feel of a city apartment with relaxed beachside undertones.
Herringbone hardwood flooring, marble, limestone, travertine, timber and stone finishes strike a balanced, modern aesthetic throughout. Floor-to-ceiling glass frames a show-stopping view from the open-plan living and dining areas, which flow seamlessly onto a covered alfresco terrace that's fit for drinks with friends at sundown.
These exclusive sky homes are ideal for those looking to downsize in a social community, secure a 'lock and leave' luxury escape or make a wise investment for future growth.
- Residents-only boutique beachfront building
- North-east facing wrap-around balcony
- Spacious 367m2 whole floor apartment, all on one level
- Gourmet kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, integrated appliances and butler's pantry
- Three large ensuited bedrooms with balcony access
- Master bedroom with 'His and Hers' walk-in robes and ensuites with limestone tiles, marble flooring and vanities, frameless glass, heated towel rails plus freestanding bath
- Home office or study with custom timber cabinetry
- C-BUS home automation, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Generous storage concealed behind timber veneer panelling
- Two side-by-side basement car parks with lock up storage
Sea on Main Beach is close to Southport Surf Life Saving Club, Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace and the Tedder Avenue shopping and dining strip. The patrolled section of Main Beach is a short walk to the north while the Broadwater offers direct access to the Gold Coast Seaway for boating and fishing.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System