38 Bollard Circuit
Clear Island Waters 4226
Sold By Sam Guo and Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Thu 2 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Elegant Family Home in Peaceful Waterfront Pocket.
A timeless colonial-style renovation has maximised the appeal of this immaculate double-storey house within 'The Moorings', a peaceful waterfront community.
Facing north with 18.3m* of water frontage atop an oversized 898m2* block, the elegant family home takes in a scenic outlook spanning the hinterland and Surfers Paradise skyline.
Lending to the home's traditional style are a host of character features, including engineered oak floors, plantation shutters, VJ panelling, pillars, and decorative cornices and plasterwork.
Two bedrooms are conveniently positioned on the ground-floor, while a further three are located upstairs where they are serviced by a large retreat. Here, a balcony takes in an elevated and unobstructed panorama of rolling mountains, tranquil water and sparkling city lights.
A formal living and dining area offer a peaceful zone to relax and recline. At the heart of the home is an open living, dining and chef's kitchen space elevated by a statement island with built-in dining table, luxe wet bar and bifold doors that open onto outdoor entertaining.
Flow freely to the covered dining space with guests, or head down to a waterfront alfresco area to make use of the pizza oven between dips in the swimming pool. A pontoon provides safe storage for a boat, while a double garage and large gated driveway offer plenty of parking.
- Beautifully renovated double-storey family home
- 898m2* block with 18.3m* of water frontage
- North-facing with views spanning wide water, hinterland and Surfers Paradise skyline
- Peaceful pocket of a central and family-friendly suburb
- Pontoon with two winches and jet ski docks
- Large waterfront infinity-edge pool
- Poolside entertaining area with pizza oven and sink plus alfresco dining area; both have electric blinds
- Upper-level balcony with elevated views
- Grand entry foyer with soaring ceiling
- Timeless colonial-style home with decorative cornices and plasterwork, VJ panelling, wainscoting, pillars, wide board engineered oak floors, plantation shutters, chandeliers, Carrara marble and Smartstone throughout; coffered ceiling in dining and bar zones
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with bifold doors to alfresco dining
- Kitchen has AEG appliances, including oven, five-burner induction cooktop, rangehood, integrated dishwasher; integrated Fisher & Paykel fridge; double sink with InSinkErator and Zip HydroTap; dual walk-in pantries; island with storage and built-in dining table
- Living features wet bar with sink, Schmick bar fridge and bench seating
- Separate formal lounge and dining area with outdoor access
- Five bedrooms, four with an ensuite; three feature walk-in robes; two have balcony access
- Upper-level family room with balcony access
- Main bathroom plus each ensuite features floor-to-ceiling tiles and rain showers
- Front yard features dancing-lady orchid plus lemon and lime trees
- Large laundry with ceiling fan and access to external drying court with two additional sinks
- Double garage; large gated driveway for additional secure parking
- System One intercom; ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
'The Moorings' is a peaceful community within Clear Island Waters, a central and family-friendly suburb favoured for its proximity to key conveniences. Travel just 2.5km to do the weekly grocery shopping at Q Super Centre, or drive 4.5km to explore the larger retail and dining precinct of Robina Town Shopping Centre. A choice of golf clubs surround the home, while patrolled surf and popular eateries await 5.5km away in Mermaid Beach. The address lies in the catchment for Robina State School, Merrimac State High School, while Somerset College and a number of other well-regarded private schools are within an easy drive.
Secure a timeless family home in a peaceful waterfront enclave – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.