4/5-9 Broadbeach Boulevard
Sold Prior to Auction By Rob Lamb & Michael Kollosche
Fri 30 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Spacious beachside apartment with private garden
Ideally located in beautiful Broadbeach, you're spoilt for choice in this residential apartment with its own private garden only metres from the sand and surf.
Set over two levels in the exclusive residents-only 'Vogue on Broadbeach', this apartment delivers 325m2 of living which encompasses light indoor spaces and a private outdoor grass and paved courtyard ideal for entertaining family and friends or for a pet or children to safely play.
From the upper bedroom level watch and listen to the waves roll in from the master bedroom and balcony. The downstairs living and kitchen area captures ocean breezes in summer flowing through the floor-to-ceiling bifold doors. Spend evenings barbecuing and relaxing in one of the best locations that Broadbeach has to offer.
A particular highlight for the current owners is the private beach gate and shower, just grab your surfboard or bike to quickly and easily access the footpath and beach.
- North-east facing 325m2 apartment on the ground and first level
- Large private garden courtyard enjoying sun and sea breezes
- Mere steps from the sand and surf, with beach and ocean views
- Open and airy living, dining and entertaining areas
- Neutral, coastal tones leave room to inject your own style
- Generous master suite with private balcony and ocean outlook
- Master ensuite features built-in bath and twin basins
- Two additional bedrooms have built-in robes and roller blinds
- Secure basement parking for 2 cars plus storage
- Residents-only, pet friendly building with onsite caretaker
- Residents enjoy use of a pool, spa, sauna, gym and BBQ area
Vogue on Broadbeach is a boutique residents-only building with only 15 apartments. The quieter locale means you can take advantage of Broadbeach's lively dining, shopping and services precinct and retreat to your peaceful beachside abode. The Star Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are a short drive away.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.