41 Teemangum Street
Sold by Troy Dowker
Thu 3 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Streams of natural light bath the bright, breezy spaces of 'Currumbin House,' a meticulously designed three level family home, just footsteps from the world famous shores of Currumbin Beach.
Reflective of its casual, beachy surrounds, the home evokes a real sense of calm. Clean lines and a spacious floor plan are perfectly paired with earthy materials, including parquetry spotted gum flooring and a cool colour palette.
Worthy of its 2005 Master Builders award, 'Currumbin House' is situated in a prime beachside lifestyle location "Flat Rock precinct" close to the sand and surf.
Each level has access to its own covered balcony/entertaining space, with ocean views captured on the top floor. While most rooms offer a simple, coastal vibe, the monochrome tiled motif in all bathrooms allows a little vintage-inspired elegance to shine through.
The kitchen features a huge walk in pantry, six burner gas cook top and bi-fold windows that completely open, creating an easy flow between indoor/outdoor entertaining.
It's a home deliberately and cleverly designed for seaside living. From the marine grade ducted air-conditioning system (rust proof) to the tinted windows and French doors that welcome the natural flow of air.
- 4 spacious bedrooms on the top level;
- Master with large spa ensuite, dual vanity and huge WIR;
- 5th bedroom or home office – custom built shelving – cable internet;
- Master bedroom opens out to private balcony with ocean views;
- Ground level multi-purpose room – could be used as separate living quarters,
teenagers retreat, studio, large office – also has kitchenette & bathroom –
private entry point - access to entertainment space by pool;
- Three east facing covered balconies plus one west facing;
- In ground pool with water feature – solar heated for cooler months;
- Solar panels, 3000L water tank – green energy efficient;
- High 2.7m coffered ceilings – ornate detailing;
- Back to base security, crim-safe screens – tinted windows;
- Marine grade aluminium (rust proof) ducted air-conditioning;
- Impala kitchen – granite bench tops, huge walk in pantry – six burner gas cook top – bi-fold windows – dishwasher –soft close drawers – 2 ovens;
- Low maintenance gardens – well established herb patch off kitchen;
- Large laundry – laundry shute – vacuum maid system.
It was a labour of love designing/creating this iconic residence. With a soft sage green facade, it's one of the most recognisable, admired properties along this esteemed stretch of homes.
With its superb location on the southern end of the Gold Coast, Currumbin is a relaxed seaside village, famous for being a little more 'slower-paced' than the rest of the Coast. Just a few minutes drive from Gold Coast airport and walking distance to a range of trendy cafes, bars, restaurants, Flat Rock and Kropp Park with beachfront parkland and of course world famous beaches and surf clubs.
Homes of this calibre in this location are rarely offered to the market. It's an opportunity not to be missed.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Views
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $3527.72 per year