46 Fitzwilliam Street
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
The enviable Main River lifestyle you've been longing for has arrived with this contemporary family oasis. A showcase of space and style and orientated east to capitalise on stunning city skyline vistas, its 19.7m deep water frontage on a 40-knot zone promises to deliver a boaties paradise. On weekends, watch the river come to life with activity, with the ability to water-ski or tube right from the comfort of your backyard! A private jetty is already in place, with the added bonus of a boat ramp and shed. Perfect for entertaining too, the backyard also boasts an elevated entertaining terrace with outdoor kitchen amenities, a supersized pool and a waterfront deck to sit back and watch the fun unfold.
Indoors is equally as inviting with light and airy coastal interiors that radiate joy. Savour the luxury of space with three living zones, including two which open onto alfresco decks. A billiard room and bar with 3.4m ceiling is ideal for when hosting guests indoors or enjoy delightful meals in a dining room with custom window seat. The large scale offering continues with five generously sized bedrooms and three bathrooms. All five are tucked away upstairs to ensure peace and privacy, with the master suite complemented by balcony access, stunning skyline views, walk-in robe and ensuite. Additionally, this 955m2 block benefits from secure parking for 6 cars as well as a large space to accommodate up to a 27ft caravan with its own access point.
- Contemporary family oasis on a 955m2 block with 19.7 Main River waterfrontage;
- Exceptionally presented, with light and airy interiors that radiate joy;
- East-facing, with superb skyline views plus a boaties/water-skiing paradise on a 40-knot zone;
- Granite kitchen plus an elegant dining room with a custom built window seat overlooking front garden;
- Two separate living areas open to waterfront decks, one with a cosy fireplace;
- Billiard room and bar with 3.4m ceiling, behind French-style concertina doors;
- Double door entry to master suite with balcony access, stunning skyline views, walk-in robe and ensuite;
- Four more bedrooms upstairs, serviced by a three-way main bathroom;
- Supersized pool with riverside decking plus an elevated entertaining terrace with built-in outdoor kitchen;
- Jetty, boat ramp with winch and boat shed;
- Office nook, third bathroom and laundry downstairs;
- Triple car garaging plus triple secure carport and a large space to accommodate up to a 27ft caravan with its own access point;
- Security cameras, solar power, established gardens plus a fully fenced allotment.
Situated in the sheltered Riverpark region of Carrara, boating enthusiasts can reach the Broadwater in approx. 20 minutes, while families can make the most of a host of elite private schools and high-level sporting facilities, including Emerald Lakes Golf Course, Royal Pines Golf Course and Metricon Stadium within easy reach. Located just 6.5km from upscale Pacific Fair as well as close to vibrant Broadbeach cafes, restaurants and beaches, this unrivalled entertainer will instantly impress. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
46 Fitzwilliam Street Carrara
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools