5 Tallowood Road
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Mon 11 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
5 Tallowood Road, Ashmore Sold under the hammer on Friday the 8th April 2022. We received 154 enquiries and had 101 groups through the property. We conducted a 3 week Auction campaign, with 13 registered bidders on the day. The property sold to a local family.
Ultimate Modern Entertainer
There's no place you would rather be than this exceptionally renovated entertainer. Perched on an elevated 835m2 block that captures hinterland views, it's designed to deliver the perfect entertainers experience as well as a home that showcases modern style. Catering for guests has never been easier: a contemporary kitchen with stone benches and a butler's pantry is your indoor cooking option, with a full outdoor kitchen spoiling you with an oven, stovetop and sink, all set beneath a covered alfresco dining pavilion. Settle back here for long lunches with friends while kids play in the supersized pool, or sun yourself on the surrounding patio and built-in bench seating that tempts you in the backyard. Full bathroom amenities outdoors mean you need not worry about guests traipsing through the home – there's even side access too!
Immaculately presented, it boasts a floorplan with great flow as well as high ceilings to enhance its sense of space. This is amplified in the master suite – an oversized sanctuary with walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite, you will love retiring here at the end of each day! Three more spacious bedrooms and a study with built-in cabinetry await, with the home also featuring a luxe main bathroom in timeless neutral tones and separate powder room.
- Exceptionally renovated and elevated entertainer on an 835m2 block with hinterland views;
- A floorplan with a fabulous flow, paired with modern interiors and high ceilings;
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benches, induction cooktop, soft close cabinetry and a butler's pantry;
- Light, bright and expansive living area with Bose Surround Sound and sub-woofer;
- Sophisticated and super spacious master suite with walk-in robe and elegant ensuite with rain shower, dual stone vanity and freestanding bath;
- Three more spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and the fifth bedroom with built-in cabinetry;
- Luxe main bathroom in timeless neutral tones plus a separate powder room;
- Ultimate alfresco area with full outdoor kitchen (oven, stovetop, sink and drinks fridge) and covered seating;
- Sunny, supersized pool, built-in bench seating, paved relaxation areas and a full outdoor bathroom;
- Garden shed and side access with remote gate to securely store a boat or caravan;
- MyAir zoned and ducted air-conditioning, 6.6kW solar, alarm with sensors and a secure double garage;
- Low maintenance gardens plus fenced play areas for kids and pets.
Nestled in a central and family-friendly setting, close to parks, shops, sporting and medical facilities, it also features easy access to the M1. Exclusive Trinity Lutheran College primary and secondary campuses are within a 5 minute radius, with Benowa Village also just 5 minutes away by car. Locals also have a foodies' haven to look forward to with Harris Farm Markets set to open a second Gold Coast fresh food destination in the upcoming Ashmore Markets development.
Space, style and serenity – it's all waiting for you here with this epic entertainer! For more information, contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Jonathan Patton on 0421 721 442 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $1977.94 per year