54 Bollard Circuit
Clear Island Waters 4226
Sold by Sam Guo & Julia Kuo at Auction
Wed 21 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Waterfront Queenslander with Colonial Charm
Enjoying a front row view over Clear Island Lake, 'Banksia' is a colonial-style Queenslander offering timeless charm inside private 'The Moorings' estate.
A considered renovation honours the original character of this delightful family residence, which holds prime position atop a 931m2 parcel with 14.8m water frontage.
A custom-designed Blackbutt timber staircase connects the home's two levels, over which high ceilings with ornate archways, wall niches and decorative plasterwork infuse timeless elegance.
A family and guests will appreciate five spacious bedrooms, three of which feature ensuites dressed in Italian marble. Balconies on both levels enjoy elevated waterfront positions, and are the ideal spots from which to watch sunsets over the lake and hinterland.
The traditional floor plan provides multiple living and dining areas, each filled with natural light and fireplaces. A large wraparound timber balcony on the ground-floor opens up the outdoors where a freshwater pool tiers down to lush lawn and a jetty on the lake.
- Renovated Queenslander inside 'The Moorings' estate
- Large 931m2 block with 14.8m frontage to Clear Island Lake
- Extensive colonial-style renovation completed in 2022
- Tiered garden features freshwater pool, flat grassed areas and jetty
- Large wrap-around balcony with hardwood decking and balustrades, vaulted ceilings, and solid brass lighting overlooking pool and water
- Grand entry with custom glass panel front door, 2.7m ceiling and statement pendant light
- Traditional floor plan features earthy colour palette, timber architraves plus ornate plasterwork, archways and wall niches
- Blackbutt timber floors, custom-designed staircase and kitchen benchtops, custom Victorian Ash internal doors
- Premium carpet imported from USA throughout bedrooms and upper level
- Separate main living and formal lounge have outdoor access, water views and wood fireplaces with Carrara marble hearths
- Formal dining room has statement chandelier
- Kitchen has Neff induction cooktop, Miele appliances, integrated Leibherr refrigerator, freezer, and wine cooler, porcelain Turner Hastings double sink with brass tapware, and adjoining bar area
- Three of five bedrooms have ensuites; two have walk-in robes
- Master suite has sliding door to private balcony with direct water views
- Bathrooms plus additional powder room have Italian porcelain tiles, lantern Carrara marble mosaic tiles, and brushed nickel Parisi Hermitage tapware
- Two ensuites have built-in spa baths; one has free-standing bath, delux Velux skylights that open via remote control
- Laundry has Carrara marble tiles and benchtop, built-in ironing station and access to external drying
- Double garage has epoxy flooring and external access; sub-floor workspace
- Crow Runner alarm system; gated pedestrian access
- Fully fenced with established gardens and swathes of lush lawn
- Daikin ducted air conditioning and abundance of storage throughout
'The Moorings' is a central estate offering proximity to beaches, schools and conveniences. Q Super Centre is within a 5-minute drive for an easy weekly shop, and the large retail precinct of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre is an 8-minute drive. A choice of golf clubs are on the doorstep, and the patrolled sand and surf of Mermaid Beach can be reached by car in 9 minutes. The family-friendly address lies in the catchment for Robina State School and Merrimac State High School, while Somerset College is within a 10-minute drive.
Discover classic colonial charm within this timeless waterfront holding – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.