59 The Corso
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold at Auction by Sam Guo, Julia Kuo, Claire Dai and Michael Kollosche
Fri 14 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Landmark Waterfront Estate with Premium North-East Views.
Commanding an unrivalled position in Adams Basin, this landmark Main River estate offers resort-style living on Isle of Capri's exclusive The Corso.
Facing north-east across four blocks on 2,197m2 with 52.7 metres of water frontage, a tri-level mansion delivers magnificent views, with the iconic highrises Q1, Soul and Jewel Residences forming a striking backdrop to Girung Island in the centre of the basin.
The private gated entrance with imposing porte-cochere is a fitting introduction to the architect-designed, Balinese-style residence carved out of sandstone, New Guinea rosewood, teak and Oregon timber.
An impressive floor plan spanning more than 2000m2 is an entertainer's paradise with two wings wrapping around a central atrium where a suspended teak platform is flanked by a wet-edge pool. Lofty raked ceilings with exposed beams form a pyramid with a glass peak allowing light and sunshine to pour inside.
Water features, indoor gardens and banks of floor-to-ceiling glazing peel back to connect a multitude of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces and patios promoting seamless alfresco living that capitalises on panoramic views.
Spread across the ground level is an open-plan entertainer's kitchen, living and dining space with a central gas fireplace, guest bedroom, formal dining room, living room, wet bar, study, cinema room, billiards room and laundry.
A further four bedrooms, including the master suite, occupy the upper level alongside a fully equipped gym. The basement is the reserve of a spacious six-car garage with masses of storage space and a temperature-controlled wine cellar holding up to 7000 bottles.
Mature coconut and date palms stand sentinel over the inner-city oasis, with a private sandy beach and mature tropical gardens enhancing the overall holiday resort feel of this central trophy estate.
- Landmark waterfront estate on 2,197m2 block with resort feel
- Prime northeast-facing position with 52.7m water frontage in Adams Basin on Main River, opposite Girung Island
- Exclusive Surfers Paradise address with three-storey architect-designed Balinese residence offering superior waterfront and city views
- Solid concrete and hand-carved sandstone build utilising Oregon, New Guinea rosewood and teak timber
- Pristine sandy beach with potential to install a large, modern pontoon
- Private location flanked by local Franquin Park and fronting expansive Lex Bell Oval parkland and sporting complex
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing and French doors on ground floor open to create a seamless alfresco living space, connecting indoor living spaces to external patios and deck areas
- Central atrium with vaulted timber ceiling and glass peak; network of water features run inside and outside the house
- Gallery walkway on the upper level overlooks living spaces below
- Master retreat on upper level features a walk-in robe and oversized, fully tiled ensuite with dual vanities, walk-in shower, dual toilets, and a built-in spa bath
- Four further bedrooms with fully tiled ensuites, built-in robes, balcony access, one has a built-in spa bath; five additional powder rooms spread across the three floors
- Adjoining one-bedroom caretaker's residence, with bathroom and kitchenette, private entrance and patio area
- Open-plan entertainer's kitchen and dining space with central gas fireplace, 6m trapezoid stone-top island bench with oversized sink; quality Miele appliances, including integrated fridge-freezer and butler's pantry with three ovens, dishwasher, sink, three-burner gas stove plus electric hotplate
- Several formal and informal living areas, plus multipurpose rooms across two levels, including large study with built-in cabinetry, wet bar with four built-in Stoddart fridges and double sink, television
- Cinema room with six theatre-style recliners
- Fully equipped gymnasium, with hidden powder room and balcony
- Dedicated billiards room with French doors opening to zen garden with waterfall
- Wet-edge pool and adjoining plunge pool with feature waterfall beside inground spa
- Covered alfresco entertaining area beside zen garden, with bar area and seating
- Temperature-controlled, security coded wine cellar holds 7000 bottles
- Study nook off large fully tiled laundry with built-in storage and Miele appliances
- Basement level has secure parking for six cars, lockable workshop, generator room, sauna, powder room, and pedestrian access to the river
- Full security camera and alarm system
- Lift access to all levels
- Ducted air-conditioning and privacy blinds throughout; built-in sound system; new plush carpet in bedrooms; vacumaid; laundry chute
The Corso in the prestigious Isle of Capri is one of the Gold Coast's most exclusive and tightly held streets. Residents can enjoy the amenity of boutique retail, cafe and restaurant offerings at the upmarket Capri on Via Roma, which is within walking distance, or have groceries delivered from local Harris Farm Markets. Fitness fanatics will love the proximity to Lex Bell Oval giving access to sporting amenities including Apollo Soccer Club. Boaties can navigate the central canals or head straight to the nearby Broadwater for a day out on Stradbroke Island, about 30 minutes away. For those seeking nightlife and entertainment options, the centre of Surfers Paradise is a 10-minute drive, while beaches can be reached on foot in 20 minutes. The elite St Hilda's School and The Southport School are 10 minutes away by car.
Don't miss this opportunity to acquire a landmark waterfront estate – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310 or Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 or Claire Dai 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection.