61 Palm Avenue
Surfers Paradise 4217
Budds Beach shack a rare gem on Main River
Fri 9 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Build your dream home, redevelop or collect rental income - this dynamic Budds Beach property is packed with potential in a position like no other.
The level 491m2 site enjoys a wide outlook over Main River with dual street frontage - 25.3m along River Drive and 15.7m facing Palm Avenue. The property sits at the quieter end of the Budds Beach strip, with an open foreshore and sandy beach directly opposite.
The charming white weatherboard house has recently been revamped with an updated kitchen, a second bathroom and a covered BBQ patio.
- Level 491m2 site with dual street frontage
- Wide views over Main River with sandy beach opposite
- Potential for high rental income in Surfers Paradise location
- Zoning allows for a new house or villas, subject to council approval
- Sunny front sitting room opens to a covered BBQ deck
- Updated kitchen includes a freestanding oven
- Three bedrooms with split-cycle air-conditioning
- Timber floorboards and fresh paint inside and out
- Off-street shaded parking for one car
- Large fully-fenced yard, ideal for kids and pets
Tucked well away from the centre of Surfers Paradise, the Budds Beach enclave is very tightly held. Residents enjoy easy access to Nerang River for fishing, boating and paddle-boarding, a playground in the Budds Beach Reserve and coffee from the iconic Bumbles cafe.
Walk to the beach in 15 minutes or drive there in three. Restaurants, entertaining and conveniences are close by in the heart of Surfers Paradise or just over the bridge in Southport. There are 10 primary and secondary schools within a 4km radius.
Properties in this location with redevelopment potential are a rare find - inspect today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Water Views