63 Tullamarine Drive
Luxury Family Home in Prime Lakefront Position
Recently treated to a complete renovation, this fresh and flawless family home invites you to settle straight into a peaceful lakefront lifestyle within the Robina Quays community.
The now chic abode commands attention from its prime position atop a north-east facing 840m2 block, which benefits from 19.8m of frontage to a tranquil stretch of West Lake.
Elements of art deco architecture, including elegant curves and archways, complement the fresh coastal luxe design. The warmth of American oak counterbalances a soothing palette of neutral tones that play out across stone finishes, custom cabinetry, and microcement flooring.
The bright and airy interior features four spacious bedrooms and a choice of separate living zones. A deluxe top-level master suite captures elevated lake vistas, while Taj Mahal quartzite stone and a custom curved island make a luxurious statement in the chef's kitchen.
A covered entertaining area overlooks the large lakefront swimming pool, which is perfectly appointed for day-long sunlight. Low-maintenance gardens flank the fully-fenced property, while flat lawns provide secure areas for children and pets to play.
- Fully-renovated family home completed early 2023
- North-east facing 840m2 block with 20m of frontage to 'West Lake'
- Peaceful, central and family-friendly Robina Quays locale
- Fresh white rendered brick facade; coastal luxe design with an art deco twist
- Lakefront covered entertaining area with insulated roof
- Large lakeside pool has limestone tiles, glass fencing and decking surrounds; adjoins flat area of AstroTurf
- American oak features including electric front door with coded entry, staircase and railing with lighting
- Living room has custom built-in cabinetry
- Open kitchen and dining has water outlook and access to covered entertaining
- Kitchen has two Carysil sinks, Bosch appliances, including five-burner electric cooktop, rangehood and oven, Asko integrated dishwasher, custom island with 2pac cabinetry, Taj Mahal quartzite stone benchtops and splashbacks
- Top-level master suite has louvred windows, lake views and a curved cavity slider to walk-in robe and ensuite, with bespoke cabinetry; ensuite has double shower with fluted glass, double vanity
- Three additional bedrooms have built-in robes; two have water views
- Media room has built-in bar nook with Schmick bar fridge
- Ensuite, main bathroom, powder room and laundry have Chriswick white honed porcelain tiles, custom push-to-open cabinetry, stone benchtops, brass tapware, and Robert Gordon handcrafted lighting
- Laundry has AEG washer and dryer plus access to external drying court
- Engineered timber, microcement and wool carpet floors; custom cabinetry, curved walls and arched doorways
- Sheer and blockout curtains plus dimmable lighting
- Triple garage and driveway with tinted sealed flooring; adjoining mud room
- Ness alarm system, two cameras and Dorani intercom with phone connectivity
- Custom front gate; fully-fenced property with aluminium fence toppers
- 6.6kW solar power system
- Zoned, ducted air conditioning with temperature sensor plus ceiling fans
- Engineered retaining walls with negative waterproofing
- Low-maintenance gardens and lawns
Ideally located within the Robina Quays community, this central address offers proximity to conveniences, schools and beaches. A short drive opens up the dining and retail options at Robina Town Centre. Reach patrolled sand and surf by car in less than 15 minutes, or spend a day on the green at a choice of nearby golf courses. Well-appointed for families, the property sits in the catchment for Robina State School and Robina State High School, and offers proximity to highly regarded St Vincent's Primary School and Somerset College. The M1 is nearby, opening up an easy commute north or south.
Relish peaceful lakefront living within this brand-new coastal luxe abode – contact Ryan Ward 0405 309 359.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
63 Tullamarine Drive Robina
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $3423 per year
- Water Rates - $1706 per year