66 Rio Vista Boulevard
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Jay Helprin & Michael Kollosche at Auction
Fri 1 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
With its fabulous flow, light-filled interiors and epic Broadbeach skyline vistas, there's just so much to love about this timeless waterfront home. Spanning a single level and anchored on an East orientated 690m2 block, it's a home and view sure to make you smile. Greeting you instantly with water views, these complement the expansive, open plan social hub where the kitchen, living and dining zone meld seamlessly with the alfresco area. Sunshine streams effortlessly in via the wall of oversized glass slider doors, inviting in views of the water and cityscape, with gentle breezes that filter in to keep you cool.
When you're not relaxing or entertaining in the lounge or dining zone, make the most of the terrace that feels like an effortless extension of the indoors. Fire up the BBQ for weekend get-togethers or swap this scene for the waterside deck – an ideal spot to watch the buildings of Broadbeach come to life at night. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room also feature on the floorplan, with the spacious master suite with plantation shutters, water views, walk-in robe and an ensuite with a freestanding bath.
The home is located in the "Golden Triangle" of Broadbeach Waters which is made up of only 10 streets. The Golden Triangle is considered the best canal front streets because of the wide canal width, larger than average block sizes, proximity to Broadbeach/key amenities and proximity to the main river.
- Light, bright and timeless waterfront home on a 690m2 Golden Triangle block;
- Spanning a single level, with high ceilings and a fabulous floorplan with a great flow;
- Set against the backdrop of epic panoramic views of the Broadbeach skyline;
- Contemporary kitchen with Vintec wine fridge, Miele appliances, induction cooktop, filtered water;
- Open plan and expansive living and dining zone that integrates seamlessly with the waterfront alfresco area;
- Cosy media room or home office;
- Spacious master suite with plantation shutters, water views, walk-in robe and ensuite with freestanding bath;
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes and plantation shutters, serviced by an elegant main bathroom;
- Expansive, covered alfresco area with built-in BBQ and shutters for privacy/weather protection;
- Freeform tiled pool with paved surrounds plus a timber deck by the canal;
- Boat ramp and a 17.1m/56.1ft sandy beach;
- Secure double carport with dual lockable storage areas;
- Water tank plus mature gardens and easy care grounds;
- Powder room, laundry with ample storage, ducted air-conditioning and security alarm.
Located in the supremely central Broadbeach Waters, this is a suburb that spoils you with the convenience of being close to Star Casino, Pacific Fair plus the golden beaches, boutiques, cafes and restaurants of vibrant Broadbeach. It's also approx. 4kms from Surfers Paradise, with elite schools, golf courses, parklands and more all within easy reach. Take the time to view this enviable single level home - arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Car Parking - Surface
- Council Rates - $5233.12 per year