7002 Riverview Crescent
Sanctuary Cove 4212
Sold by William Sarti & Matt Lanyon
Exquisite Icon of Luxury and Style. Discover pure property perfection with this icon of luxury and style in sought-after Sanctuary Cove. Masterfully renovated with a showcase of no-expense-spared finishes, this five-bedroom residence epitomises Hampton's elegance. European oak floors are paired with panelled walls, soaring ceilings, expanses of glass and bold navy and white hues to create a tapestry of crisp coastal ambience. You'll relish the sprawling heart of the home, where a gourmet kitchen, living and dining zones bask in an abundance of natural light beneath a 5.5m cathedral ceiling. Connect with family here to share stories of your day or enjoy the comforts of the lower level lounge room with fireplace and custom cabinetry. Indulgence continues with a choice of two decadent master suites, each a haven of subtle sophistication. Three remaining bedrooms are equally as timeless, with two contemporary bedrooms, a powder room and open air-study nook ensuring all your needs are met.
Outdoors, relish the freedom a 1700m2 block brings, with this fully fenced estate trimmed with established gardens for your enhanced peace and privacy. Kids and pets will enjoy exploring the substantial backyard or make the most of the all-weather alfresco zone that adjoins this lush oasis. For extra fun in the sun, an oversized pool that sits within a protected front courtyard and edged with an expansive terrace is the ultimate addition.
- Exquisite 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom renovated residence spanning 693m2 on a 1700m2 block;
- No-expense-spared finishes including european oak floors, panelled walls, soaring ceilings, expanses of glass and bold navy and white hues throughout;
- Gourmet kitchen with stone island bench, large butler's pantry and acclaimed appliances;
- Sprawling living and dining zone beneath a 5.5m cathedral ceiling;
- Lower level lounge room with fireplace and custom cabinetry;
- Two sophisticated master suites, each with decadent ensuites, walk-in robes and views of the lush backyard;
- Three remaining bedrooms are generously sized, serviced by two contemporary bathrooms;
- Fully fenced estate trimmed with established gardens for your ultimate peace and privacy;
- Substantial backyard with firepit, adjoins an all-weather alfresco zone with screens;
- Oversized pool within a protected front courtyard, edged with an expansive terrace;
- Open air office space with custom cabinetry, powder room, ducted air-conditioning and a triple garage.
Situated within Australia's most exclusive master-planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious living in a dress circle location. There's nowhere safer on the Gold Coast too, with 24/7 security and gated access. Residents are also treated to the finest resort-style way of life, with access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge.
Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer-designed The Pines golf course) or if you're a fan of the high-seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
Thrill-seekers, you're catered for too, with Gold Coast Theme Parks approx. an 8 minute drive, plus you're under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre and Marina Village (within walking distance!) and it's easy to see why locals love living here – it's got all you need and so much more.
Reward yourself with this exceptional residence of distinction - arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
7002 Riverview Crescent Sanctuary Cove
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Golf Course Estate
- Prestige Homes
- Council Rates - $2922 per year