73 Rudd Court
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Mon 17 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
73 Rudd Court sold prior to Auction. We received 108 enquiries, 52 groups through with 3 virtual facetime inspections. The property sold to a local family.
Sit back and savour the serenity with this impeccably presented home that's modernised and move-in ready. Taking pride of place on a north-facing 769m2 waterfront block and in point-position, this single level, custom-designed property shines with quality craftmanship and high ceilings throughout. Come together in the open plan heart of the home where a sleek kitchen with butler's pantry adjoins a light-filled living and dining zone, or step outside to the oversized deck. Trimmed with views of the city skyline, host guests beneath the covered pavilion with weather protection screens, or unfurl the oversized deck umbrellas for a spot of sunbathing or canal gazing. Cool off in the sunny saltwater pool with aerated spa seat on balmy summer days, with a separate second spa overlooking your private 12m stretch of sandy beach frontage.
Fitted with five bedrooms, everyone will have a sanctuary to call their own. Unwind in style in the king-sized master suite with elegant ensuite and walk-in robe with ample storage, with bedrooms 2 and 3 sharing a Jack'n'Jill style bathroom. Another bedroom is ensuited for your convenience, with a study/5th bedroom, powder room and a large scale media room with 100inch TV and surround sound.
- Impeccably presented and modernised home, north-facing and move-in ready;
- Point position aspect on a 769m2 waterfront block with 12.1m sandy beach frontage;
- Custom designed, with quality craftmanship throughout;
- Freshly repainted, with square set cornices, LED lighting and 2.7m ceilings;
- Gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances, island bench, gas cooking and a large walk-in pantry;
- Open plan living and dining area that flows onto a waterfront entertaining terrace;
- Home theatre with tiered seating, surround sound and a new 100inch TV;
- King-sized master suite complemented by a walk-in robe and elegant ensuite with full-height tiling;
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack'n'Jill style bathroom with dual showers;
- Bedroom 4 is ensuited, plus the home hosts a study/5th bedroom and powder room;
- Expansive alfresco timber deck with retractable shade/privacy screens and 2 x large umbrellas;
- Sunny saltwater pool with aerated spa seat, separate second spa and skyline views;
- Plans drawn for a pontoon with stainless steel under deck storage;
- 5,000L water tank and pump, alarm system, low maintenance gardens and some Crimsafe screens;
- Daikin ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid, oversized double garage with storage;
- Secure and leafy front courtyard oasis with off-street parking for three more cars.
Tucked away in a quiet side street, this central location spoils you with proximity to fabulous amenities. Not only are you approx. 3km from the golden beaches, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants of vibrant Broadbeach, but Pacific Fair is a short stroll away. If you fancy a flutter, show or high-quality cuisine, Star Casino is just over 3km away, as is the designer shopping and dining precinct, Capri on Via Roma.
For more information on this single level waterfront stunner, contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866 or Jonathon Patton 0421 721 442 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise less
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Vacuum System
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Prestige Homes
- Window Treatments