76-82 Main Western Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
- 1.2 hectares
Sold by Brad Coyne & Jonathon Patton
Fri 28 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Auction
Marketing Campaign: Print, Digital and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 29
Days on Market: 35
Online Views: 14,680
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne 0420 588 866
Enjoy the beauty of a rainforest setting from this statuesque Palladian mansion nestled in the hinterland in picturesque Tamborine Mountain.
A sanctuary of privacy and seclusion, this unique property known as 'The Main House' estate sits atop a three-acre block where a long, sealed tree-lined drive builds a sense of aggrandisement on approach.
A recent renovation has introduced timber flooring and luxury fixtures and fittings across the residence's sprawling floor plan, which is split into dual-living spaces, each with a private entrance and grand foyer and connected only by an external deck and one internal wall.
The main part of the residence has been fully modernised with a hero kitchen, two living and dining areas, and three bedrooms, including a master suite with a spa shower and tranquil country views.
The adjoining quarters have a more ornate feel created through high coffered and VJ ceilings, warm earthy tones and soft pendant lighting. Spacious living areas are spread across two levels and are accompanied by a kitchenette and statement dome-shaped mosaic-tiled bathroom that would be at home in any grand hammam.
Take in luscious green surroundings from the comfort of wide balconies and patios, or any number of private seating areas, that are dotted around this estate's beautifully kept grounds, which includes a picturesque pond.
An extensive protected orchard and spare usable flat land make it an appealing opportunity for hobby farmers.
- Grand Palladian-style home in rainforest setting on Tamborine Mountain
- Useable 1.2ha block of fertile land with a large orchid and vegetable garden
- Potential dual-living configuration, perfect for guests, extended family, or for use as a holiday rental or bed and breakfast
- Main residence features:
- three large bedrooms, including master suite which has double walk-in-robes and fully-tiled ensuite with vanity, and spa shower;
- two living and dining areas with timber flooring built-in bench seating and a fireplace;
- chef's kitchen with skylight, high-end appliances, stone benchtops and WaterMark tapware;
- fully-tiled main bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet;
- Secondary residence features:
- ornate light-filled entry and large living space
- kitchenette with Baumatic two-burner induction cooktop, WaterMark tapware;
- Hammam-style main bathroom with dome roof, mosaic-tiles, rain shower, vanity, bidet, toilet; windows overlooking the landscaped gardens;
- Master suite with walk-in-robe, curved slatted ceiling, plantation shutters, sliders to balcony and private decked outdoor area; plus second bedroom
- timber staircase to lower-level formal lounge with sandstone walls and sliders to large balcony
- Tree-lined bitumen driveway; vast landscaped gardens with irrigation system
- Pond with timber-decked seating area
- Rainwater tanks, including whole-house, infrared, water filtration system
- Triple lock-up garage with tool bench keypad entry; under-house storage
- Gated entrance with camera intercom system
- Orchard and vegetable garden; garden shed
Set on the fringes of the Scenic Rim - named among the World's top 10 regions to visit in 2022 by Lonely Planet - 'The Main House Estate' in Tamborine Mountain is within walking distance of the central village precinct located along Main Street. Frequent the local farmers' market or eat in one of the village's many restaurants and cafes. Alternatively, explore the Scenic Rim by taking in one of many hiking tracks before having a well-earned rest at one of the wineries scattered around the mountain. Tamborine Mountain State primary and high schools are within a 10-minute drive. Gold Coast surf beaches are a 50-minute drive, while the M1 is 20-minutes in the car for travel north to Brisbane or south to the Gold Coast Airport.
Benefit from a dual-living opportunity in the heart of Tamborine Mountain – contact Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $5497.64 per year