9 Conifer Crescent
Broadbeach Waters 4218
The Ultimate Family Home offers Luxury, Lifestyle, and Location!
Wed 16 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Finished to a high quality and designed to impress, this two-story home is cleverly designed to combine an open plan living area with alfresco dining. The indoor and outdoor capitalise on all aspects of waterfront living, and this contemporary property is situated in the highly sought-after location, Broadbeach Waters.
- Contemporary front entrance with elegant clear pivot front door leading to open timber staircase.
- High ceilings & fully tiled throughout main living areas downstairs.
- Chefs dream kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, stone island bench, twin tubs, dishwasher in the main kitchen and dishwasher in butler's pantry & ample storage space.
- Open plan living area with sliding doors creating a seamless interaction with the outdoor alfresco area.
- Large dining area with sliding glass door opening onto the side of the house with a complimentary drop pendant.
- Media room and home office combined.
- Functional Laundry.
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe & stunning views over the canal.
- Impressive open planned ensuite with a large shower and bathtub with an in-built TV in the wall.
- One queen-size bedroom with ceiling fan and built-ins.
- Separate bathroom
- 2nd living area upstairs perfect for teenagers/combined living.
- Dual living including a kitchenette with twin tubs, black tap finishings and ample storage.
- Queen-size bedroom with a spacious walk-in robe, large ensuite with large shower and bathtub.
- Two queen-size bedrooms both with built-in and ceiling fans.
- Fully tiled undercover alfresco area perfect for relaxing/ entertaining overlooking pool & canal.
- Outdoor shower with hot water.
- Casual laundry with hot water.
- Double lock up carport + single secure garage.
Centrally located near major shopping centres, light rail, primary and secondary private schools, sporting facilities and a host of championship golf courses, it is also under 4km from Broadbeach restaurants, boutiques and beaches. You will also relish the peace of a canal lifestyle, which delivers easy boating access to the beautiful waterways of the Gold Coast.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Window Treatments
- Council Rates - $3240 per year