9 Kerry Court
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Wed 10 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Timely Opportunity to Secure a Stylish Waterfront Lifestyle
The owners of this property have bought elsewhere and have issued firm instructions that this property must be sold, presenting a valuable opportunity for serious Sorrento buyers.
Weekends are for rest, recreation and entertainment and this stylish waterfront residence delivers a long list of luxury lifestyle benefits in popular Sorrento.
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, a substantial 915m2 north-facing parcel has an 18.4m water frontage with a sandy beach and pontoon, just off Main River.
Entertain on an expansive waterfront terrace with a pool, while a top-floor balcony presents superb city skyline and hinterland views. An impressive recreation room with a wet bar, surround sound and balcony access is the ultimate man cave or family retreat all year round.
Soaring cathedral ceilings steal the show in a light-filled sunken lounge room, seamlessly connecting to a modern kitchen with servery. A master bedroom suite in its own wing affords parents privacy, with four additional bedrooms located on the opposite end of the house.
The home is ideally located in sought-after Sorrento, where locals head to the newly renovated Sorrento Shopping Village while the city's beautiful beaches are only 10 minutes away.
- Spacious two-level residence facing north to water on 915m2
- 18.4m / 60.4ft water frontage with a sandy beach
- 10m pontoon, boat ramp and boat shed
- Waterfront entertaining terrace with pool and two built-in cantilever umbrellas
- Covered alfresco featuring Fijian fans, weather protection blinds, and servery window connects to the kitchen
- Large sunken living room features soaring cathedral ceiling with exposed beams and recessed lighting, sliding timber-frame doors expose an expansive view
- Custom recreation room has 3.9m ceilings, wet bar, surround sound system, centrally controlled scenic lighting, polished concrete flooring and access to a large balcony
- Spiral staircase connects recreation room to rooftop terrace with water, city skyline, and hinterland views
- Modern kitchen boasts 3m stone island bench with seating, integrated Liebherr drinks fridge, Ilve double oven with six gas burners, Miele steam oven and Miele dishwasher, Zip Hydro Tap, Franke sink, plus pantry
- Private masters retreat with ensuite, walk-in robe and spacious balcony
- Two upstairs bedrooms; one with walk-in robe and balcony access
- Two downstairs bedrooms; one with ensuite and outdoor access
- Ground-level main bathroom has a built-in bath; upper-level bathroom and separate toilet
- Oversized landing doubles as a study nook or play area
- Separate small office with built-in cabinetry
- Spacious laundry and separate mud room connect to an outdoor covered patio
- Double garage, double carport and additional off-street parking
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning in selected rooms
- Abundance of storage throughout
- Video intercom and security system
Sorrento is an exclusive enclave within the central suburb of Bundall. This family-friendly area is favoured for its private position in proximity to key services and conveniences. Sorrento Shopping Village is close by, as is the larger Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre. Walk to waterfront parks or head to Home of the Arts (HOTA) for a dose of culture. Families have a choice of great schools including Benowa State School and St Kevin's School, while Emmanuel College, TSSl and St. Hilda's all within a 14-minute drive.
Inspect to secure your luxury waterfront lifestyle – contact Eddie Wardale 0408 881 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3823 per year
- Water Rates - $1768 per year