902/17-19 Albert Avenue
'Aria' Luxury Apartments in the heart of Broadbeach
Tue 16 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Welcome to the pinnacle of Broadbeach Living. North-Easterly facing and offering 144m2 of light-filled desirable living. Every room offers spectacular city and ocean views, impeccable finishes and is situated in a central iconic location. The open plan area flows effortlessly to a wide outdoor area where you can soak up the stunning sunrises over the Pacific Ocean and the glittering skyline by night. Situated in a sought-after location, take advantage of being so close to the best beaches, restaurants, Star Casino, Pacific Fair and the light tram rail.
- Positioned on the 9th floor of 'Aria Residences';
- 144sqm of open plan opulent living spaces, filled with natural light;
- Great condition with quality finishes and contemporary in design;
- Stacker doors merge indoor with outdoor living and open onto an enclosed alfresco overlooking the ocean;
- Elegant streamlined kitchen with central island bench featuring 2pac cabinetry with ample storage, stone workbenches and European appliances;
- Master bedroom with ensuite featuring spa bath inset in marble, double vanities, mirror shaving cabinet, large shower and separate toilet;
- Second bedroom offering plenty of space, light and views;
- Spacious second bathroom and separate concealed laundry, zoned reverse air conditioning/heating system;
- Fully furnished, ready to move in, rent out or place in the holiday pool;
- One secure underground car space with storage cage, state of the art security;
- Five Star Resort facilities: heated 25m outdoor pool, spa, sauna, steam baths, gymnasium, theatre, outdoor BBQ area.
Whether you want to downsize to this luxury (and infinitely spacious), lock and leave lifestyle or make a wise investment in your future, act now to avoid disappointment. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Council Rates - $3653.20 per year