Lot 8, 34 McIlwain Drive
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold by Claire Dai and Jamie Harrison
Wed 3 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Last Opportunity to Secure a North Facing Lot
Come home to privacy, luxury and tranquillity on the shore of Mermaid Sanctuary. A brand new, master-planned estate, this inspiring location delivers the enticing opportunity to build a beautiful waterfront home in the heart of Mermaid Waters. Here, you'll find an open and relaxed waterside living experience. Buyers can work with their builder and architect of choice, with the chance to create a waterfront home and landscaped gardens to suit your personal tastes. The estate also offers professionally created and maintained gardens, high quality LED street lighting and CCTV amenities.
A sought-after and central location, in under 2km you'll be breathing in the crisp ocean air of Nobby or Mermaid Beaches, with a refreshing morning swim or run to start your day. Enjoy a lazy lunch with friends in nearby Broadbeach or Burleigh restaurant precincts while at night find yourself taking in an award winning show at The Star, under 2.5km away. Pacific Fair promises upscale shopping and leisure, with ample sporting amenities, schools, parks and more within easy reach. Create a custom residence and lifestyle to love in Mermaid Sanctuary – arrange your inspection today.
- "Mermaid Sanctuary": a brand new, master-planned estate;
- Build a beautiful waterfront home in the heart of Mermaid Waters;
- Enjoy an open and relaxed waterside living experience;
- Work with your builder and architect of choice;
- Estate includes professionally created and maintained gardens and landscaping, high quality LED street lighting and CCTV;
- Under 2km to Nobby Beach and Mermaid Beach, 2km to Pacific Fair and 2.5km to The Star;
- 2.7km to Broadbeach restaurant precincts and 4.9km to Rick Shores, Burleigh Pavilion and more.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.