Top Performers Recognised
March 14 2022
And the winners are…
The Australasian Real Estate Results Awards (ARERAs) were announced on Tuesday evening with Kollosche and our agents recognised across multiple categories.
Michael Kollosche received the coveted Selling Principal of the Year Award, capping off what has been a record year in sales results for his valued clients.
Kollosche’s Troy Dowker was named Agent of the Year in an achievement that reflects exceptional sales along the southern Gold Coast beachfront.
Kollosche’s status as a high performing agency was also called out, with top gongs for Boutique Agency of the Year (Metro) and Digital Excellence Agency of the Year.
The ARERAs celebrate the achievements of leading independent agencies across Australia and New Zealand and Kollosche is honoured to be recognised on the Trans-Tasman stage.
Fellow finalists included some of the biggest brands and the highest performing agents in Australian real estate, such as TOOP+TOOP (South Australia); Marshall White (Victoria); Cunninghams (NSW); and Position Property (Brisbane).
As a business Kollosche is continually optimising our services and streamlining processes to ensure our clients receive a six-star experience and premium results every time.
Real Estate Awards Season is Here
In an industry that barely sleeps there are few occasions where Kollosche takes pause to reflect on the results that cement our status as prestige market leaders.
With the real estate awards season in full swing, Kollosche is proud to be recognised for our performance as individual agents, divisional teams and as an agency.
Kollosche invests heavily in training and development to ensure our team is armed with the tools to negotiate skillfully on behalf of our clients.
It’s rewarding to see this commitment, and the results that stems from it, recognised by the real estate industry at a national level.
The Australasian Real Estate Results Awards (ARERAs) recognise and celebrate the achievements of leading independent agencies across Australia and New Zealand:
– Michael Kollosche – Finalist, Principal of the Year; Selling Principal of the Year
– Luke McPhee – Finalist, Manager of the Year
– Troy Dowker – Finalist, Agent of the Year; QLD Agent of the Year
– Sam Guo – Finalist, QLD Agent of the Year
– Kollosche – Boutique Agency of the Year; Project Excellence Agency of the Year; Property Management Agency of the Year; Digital Excellence Agency of the Year; Marketing Agency of the Year
ARERA winners will be announced in an online ceremony next Tuesday, 22 February.
Finalists have been named for the 10th Annual REB Awards recognises leading offices and professionals in the real estate industry Australia wide:
– Michael Kollosche – Sales Agent of the Year
– Renae Hayek – Operations Manager of the Year
– Alex Wallace – Marketing Professional of the Year
– Eoghan Murphy – Young Gun of the Year
The REB Awards winners will be announced at The Star, Sydney on 2 March.
The Annual REA Awards (AREAs) which focus on innovation, service and marketing excellence and community. Our finalists are:
– Michael Kollosche – Top 10 Finalist, Top Residential Agent – QLD
– Troy Dowker – Finalist, Top Residential Agent – QLD
– Kollosche – Finalist, Residential Agency of the Year
AREAs winners will be announced on Thursday, 24 March.
We congratulate our finalists and celebrate their contribution to Kollosche and our clients over the past year.
If our team can assist you in any way this week, please do reach out.