3134 Riverleigh Drive
Hope Island 4212
Sold at Auction By William Sarti & Marco De Vincentiis
Thu 27 May
Please contact agent for further details
Elegant and Exclusive Hope Island Waterfront Estate. A rare two-level waterfront residence in the exclusive and gated Riverleigh Gardens Estate awaits with this stunning 48 square home. Master built and impeccably presented, it delivers an unforgettable first impression. Showcased by a grand entry, where twin columns trim the façade and an approx. 5m ceiling crowns the foyer, it spoils you with space, privacy and wide water views that stretch across to a bushland reserve. Elegant and expansive interiors shine throughout as well, with multiple formal and informal entertaining, dining and relaxation zones. A gourmet kitchen with granite benches and acclaimed appliances is ideal for catering for events or casual meals, with a waterfront alfresco area ready to host you and your guests. Outdoors also enjoy the large pool, spa, manicured gardens, a supersized pontoon as well as bridge free access to the ocean.
Along with being FIRB approved and boasting an enviable north-west facing aspect, the home hosts five bedrooms. Upstairs, four generously-sized bedrooms await behind double doors, including a master suite brimming with classic charm. Pillars mark your arrival at the plush ensuite, where you can soak in a supersized oval spa or sit back on the balcony to savour views of the hinterland and spectacular sunsets.
- Rare two-storey 48sq residence in the exclusive Riverleigh Gardens Estate;
- 1,166m2 block, 22.2m waterfrontage and uninterrupted views across to a bushland reserve;
- Gated community with buggy pathways to Hope Island shops, golf courses and Marina;
- Grand entry, with a soaring 5m (approx.) ceiling in the foyer;
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benches and acclaimed appliances;
- Spacious and sophisticated formal and informal living and dining zones, plus wet bar area;
- Deluxe master suite walk-in robe, marble ensuite and balcony with majestic water and hinterland views;
- Three more upstairs bedrooms (two that share an ensuite) and a downstairs bedroom with access to a two-way bathroom;
- Alfresco entertaining area overlooking spa, swimming pool plus manicured gardens and lawns;
- Multipurpose room, study, powder room, triple garage with buggy parking and ample storage;
- Freshly painted, with plantation shutters, high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid, and FIRB approved.
Positioned in tightly held Riverleigh Drive, enjoy a golf buggy lifestyle where you can access The Links Golf Course – renowned as one of Australia's finest – local shops and the Marina without needing a car. It's also less than 10km to Paradise Point beaches, cafes, shops and parks plus you have peace of mind knowing you reside in a gated community with 24/7 security. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $866 per quarter