52 Royal Albert Crescent
Sovereign Islands 4216
Sold by William Sarti & Michael Kollosche Prior to Auction
Immerse yourself in the exceptional beauty and intrigue of a masterpiece reminiscent of a European chateau that artfully fuses luxurious grandeur with cosy charm. Showcased with only the finest finishes, including 100-year-old Australian hardwood floors, double height raked ceilings and 200 tonnes of custom stonework, this 639m2 masterpiece rises up from an 815m2 block with picturesque views across to the Broadwater and South Stradbroke Island. Set across two levels, a statement two-and-a-half storey stone turret commands your instant attention, while at night, the home comes alive with a warm and welcoming ambience. Extensive lighting throughout illuminates the stonework, softened by romantic arches, with five bedrooms to retire to when the day draws to an end. This includes a decadent master suite with an elegant travertine ensuite, walk-in robe with new bespoke joinery and access to a waterfront terrace. Set against the backdrop of uninterrupted South Stradbroke Island vistas, it's the ultimate soothing sanctuary.
Anchored on a 21.5m stretch of wide canal frontage, this remarkable residence also has the rare ability to accommodate effortless entertaining while providing comfortable liveability. Relax or gather with guests in the multiple living and dining zones anchored by a brand new, sleek chefs' kitchen. Custom designed by acclaimed Wolf Architects – Melbourne's leading luxury designer – a rare leather-look stone island takes centre stage, surrounded by integrated appliances and smudge-free cabinetry. Outdoors, celebrate in style by the infinity-edge pool and alfresco kitchen or settle in for some rejuvenation, with a day bed the ultimate spot to watch the dolphins frolic or boats meander along the Broadwater.
- European-inspired 639m2 waterfront chateau that artfully fuses luxurious grandeur with cosy charm;
- Showcased with only the finest finishes on an 815m2 block in sought-after Sovereign Islands;
- Wide canal frontage and uninterrupted South Stradbroke and Broadwater views;
- Extensive use of Italian travertine and Carrara marble, 200 tonnes of custom stonework and 100-year-old Australian hardwood timber floors;
- Double height entry doors, stunning foyer featuring a two-and-a-half storey stone turret and spiral stairs;
- Sleek chefs' kitchen, custom designed by acclaimed Wolf Architects – Melbourne's leading luxury designer;
- Kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, two integrated dishwashers, Miele appliances, Zip tap, smudge-free cabinetry and rare leather-look stone island with LED strip lighting;
- Warm and welcoming lounge room beneath a 6.3m timber raked ceiling with two-way fireplace;
- Dining room shares two-way fireplace, beneath a dramatic 6.3m void;
- Sunken living room, opens to terrace via bifold doors;
- Decadent master suite with travertine ensuite with freestanding bath, walk-in robe with new, bespoke joinery, terrace access and sweeping views across to South Stradbroke Island;
- Three more upper level bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes, one with a Juliet balcony;
- Three-way bathroom with full-height tiling and spa;
- Ground floor guest suite with ensuite with full-height tiling and built-in robe, office with custom fitted desk and cabinetry plus a powder room;
- Alfresco area with remote privacy screens and outdoor kitchen amenities;
- Poolside cabana overlooking the infinity-edged pool plus sheltered pontoon offering bridge-free access;
- Four car garage with epoxy floors;
- Lush, manicured gardens and terracotta roof tiles sourced from Provence, France;
- Approved by Hong Kong Feng Shui Master, Tinming Yeung;
- Bespoke, hand-made bronzed powder-coated feature wall separating kitchen from sunken living room;
- Integrated Sonos music system, ducted air-conditioning and security system.
Occupying a prime position in the prestigious Sovereign Islands enclave, this unique home is just a few minutes to open water and benefits from round-the-clock security patrols. You're also just 5 minutes' drive from the cafes, parks, restaurants and amenities of Paradise Point and 15 minutes from championship Sanctuary Cove golf courses. Epitomising unique luxury, with imported and one-of-a-kind finishes, you'll simply not find another residence quite like this. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
52 Royal Albert Crescent Sovereign Islands
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System