83 Admiralty Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold By Jay Helprin & Michael Kollosche
Opulent Waterfront Elegance. Perched in prestigious Paradise Waters, this sprawling residence delivers an enticing property opportunity. Spanning two levels and nestled on an East orientated 701m2 waterfront block with an oversized 25.9m/85ft of water frontage and amazing with skyline views, its grandeur is still evident today, with the chance for a savvy buyer to capitalise on its size, scale and location. Formal and informal living and dining zones reside on each level, with a granite kitchen and a waterfront terrace for easy entertaining.
All five bedrooms are substantial in size, including the elegant and expansive master suite with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and balcony access. Enjoy the twinkling lights of the cityscape from here, while three more supersized bedrooms await on this level, all with walk-in robes and ensuites. Descend the sweeping staircase back to the lower level to locate bedroom five, also with an ensuite.
- Sprawling two-storey residence in sought-after Paradise Waters;
- East orientated 701m2 waterfront block with skyline views;
- Just off the point position;
- 25.9m/85ft of water frontage with a large pontoon;
- Potential to capitalise on its size, scale and location;
- Large granite kitchen that flows onto a meals area;
- Sprawling formal lounge and dining area trimmed with stately columns;
- Living area upstairs with a gently curving full height glass window to capture water and skyline views;
- Elegant and expansive master suite with walk-in robe, spa ensuite and balcony with superb views;
- Three more supersized bedrooms upstairs, all with walk-in robes and ensuites with full-height tiling;
- Ground floor guest suite and walk-in robe;
- Waterfront entertaining terrace overlooking tiled pool and waterways;
- Sweeping staircase to second level;
- Sandy beach and pontoon plus a triple garage and storage.
Nestled in an elite enclave, a short walk from Macintosh Island Park, Narrowneck Beach and the vibrant Tedder Ave café precinct, you'll also be central to exclusive schools, TSS and St. Hilda's and all the offerings of Surfers Paradise. All it needs is your luxury touch to enhance its prime potential and you can look forward to an exclusive lifestyle in one of the most sought-after streets on the Gold Coast. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
83 Admiralty Drive Paradise Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front